Rage Pking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Pheonix Amazing Mod Application

4 posters

Go down

Dark Pheonix Amazing Mod Application Empty Dark Pheonix Amazing Mod Application

Post  Dark Pheonix Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:53 am

Ingame Name: Dark Pheonix

Age: 15, but i can be whatever age u want big boy Razz (just playing)

Do you have good english: Yes, I certainly do.

Why should we choose you? I am able to help out the community. Help players out when they have just joined and no idea where to level up, get money, train, etc. I can help you code somewhat bit, if you want, I can get my friend to model things for you, it might take long since he is really busy but he is able to model. I am a well, respectful young player. I always obey the rules, if I don't you can slap me. I have alot of experince with private servers.

How long have you played Rage Pking for: 9 or more weeks.

Do you have a good knowledge of runescape: Yeah, I actually played for a really long time, since rs classic was around in real runescape, But I quit about a few months ago, gave my account to my friend. I have a real good memory of alot of things in runescape. I also do have good memory with commands since I owned a private server, and I study commands so I can use them from my head and its easier for other admins/mods if they need help with commands.

Why should you be chosen over other members: Like I said, i'm a really respectful person. I am able to help others out when they need to. I'm able to have fun with others. I know all the staff members, and made good friends with them ( Well not all ) but with most I did. I can help out the community with coding (If you want). I'm really active (This is not a lie, I am on the chatbox all the time ). Following the rules and never giving out any items unless its a d party.

How long could you play every day:
Mountain Time
Weekdays
3:30PM - 10:30PM

Weekends
10:30AM - 11:30PM
3:00PM - 6:00PM
4:00PM - 10:30PM

Have you ever been a admin or mod before [please don't lie]: I owned my own server, so i'm a admin/mod/owner on there so I have experince with all of em

If you got accepted what could you do to the community to make it better:
- Code
- Help out players when needed
- Help Staff out
- Find glitches/bugs
- Stop Spammers
- Ban people that break rules
- Making players have more fun
- D parties!
- PK Events

Describe what you would do in these situations

Situation #1: A person lost his items to a scammer. The person had no proof of the scam or anything and the scammer logged out with all the money. If you were an admin and the person who got scammed pmed you I got scammed, what would you say?

Answer: I would say that the player would have any proof first, if that didn't work, I would ask the player what items he stole, then ask the owner "Could you check the logs of the scammer" then when the owner tells me what he has in his bank/inventory, I could see if he stole the items, then I could ban/mute the scammer and return the persons items.

Situation #2: A person is crashing server and you are the only player on and he's crashing the server over and over and isn't leaving and every time the server came up it went down every 5 mins and there were no admins on, or mods. What would you do?

Answer: I would immediately go to the fourms, go on the chat box and tell everyone there is a server crasher then when an admin or mod sees that message they would probbaly ip ban the server crasher. If there was an admin on, I would pm him right away if he didn't notice the server crasher.

Situation #3: You see a person glitching getting blue party hats, he shows you all the blue party hats and shows you how to do the glitch and he says do the glitch! What would you do?

Answer: I would first do the glitch to make sure it is for real. Then I would show the glitch to an admin or mod so they can tell rage and he can fix. Then give all glitched party hats I got off the glitch, then show him my video proof so they can ban the glitcher.

My Advertisement:
Dark Pheonix
Dark Pheonix

Back to top Go down

Dark Pheonix Amazing Mod Application Empty Re: Dark Pheonix Amazing Mod Application

Post  Dark Pheonix Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:20 am

okay with vid ill make better, watch in high detail on youtube. Also i am going to make more vids to make them look better.

Hope you all prefer me!
Dark Pheonix
Dark Pheonix

Back to top Go down

Dark Pheonix Amazing Mod Application Empty Re: Dark Pheonix Amazing Mod Application

Post  the1337legend Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:59 am

i vote for dark, he isnt only active, but it has lots of knowledge bout the server and in general about the rules andi think would make an excelletnt mod
the1337legend
the1337legend

http://www.shadowtips.synthasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Pheonix Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:29 am

the1337legend wrote:i vote for dark, he isnt only active, but it has lots of knowledge bout the server and in general about the rules andi think would make an excelletnt mod

Thanks mike i appreciate the support Very Happy
Dark Pheonix
Dark Pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Pheonix Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:31 am

ugh some of my posts were deleted :\
Dark Pheonix
Dark Pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Pheonix Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:36 am

Rage when u see this application u think it might be possible for me to also get admin on this forum? Just so i can access Admin panel and fix up server.

I can make signatures visable, i can update the home portal widget and add a picture of like a dds or something so it looks better. And much more.

If not i understand but it would be great if you could Very Happy
Dark Pheonix
Dark Pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Lian Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:08 pm

Great App =]

Hope U Get MOD

Rag3 Pking

=]
Lian
Lian

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Pheonix Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:46 am

rag3 pking wrote:Great App =]

Hope U Get MOD

Rag3 Pking

=]

Thanks a ton rag3 Razz
Dark Pheonix
Dark Pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Lian Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:48 am

Np
Lian
Lian

Back to top Go down

Dark Pheonix Amazing Mod Application Empty lol

Post  Devilw Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:41 pm

very long i couldnt read everything lol
but i think u can be a good mod

Devilw

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Pheonix Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:48 am

Devilw wrote:very long i couldnt read everything lol
but i think u can be a good mod

Thanks a bunch m8 Razz
Dark Pheonix
Dark Pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Lian Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:28 pm

Im NOt Being Rude,,,,

But Thats A Wasste Of Time....

The Server Is Shut Dwn Sad

=[

RAG3 PKING
Lian
Lian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down