Rage Pking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOD/ADMIN APPLICATION

Go down

MOD/ADMIN APPLICATION Empty MOD/ADMIN APPLICATION

Post  Flavor A Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:07 am

I would be a good mod on this server because i am a well rounded person Very Happy

1.) I do not abuse the server and am very fair to everyone
2.) I know you Rage in real life
3.) I was an ADmin before but got it taken away for unknown reasons [never got back Sad ]
4.) I will dedicate my life and soul to the server [ well thats to far maybe umm time Very Happy]
5.) i will stay active on server get new ppl on server and help everyone on the server
6.) because u see i have a dream! That Black pixels and White Pixels and even brown pixels will live in perfect harmony and vote for me Flavor ADmin to become admin yet again! and make the server an over all better server and a safer environment for the good of all man kind and the good of Rage Pking.
7.) so plz choose me ur buddy ur good old pal oscar to become admin once again
8.) I will also play a lot more and btw im 25 mage and 35 range so yea teach me magic raising secret yo
9.) plz buy all this crap im saying i really mean it Very Happy
What a Face Suspect Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Razz Shocked Embarassed Wink Neutral No monkey affraid confused bounce pig rabbit Sleep santa rendeer sunny cheers bom albino farao cherry drunken flower lol! afro scratch study king queen elephant jocolor geek

merry christmas to all i love u guys and i wanna b ADMIN!!!! Very Happy

Flavor A

Back to top Go down

MOD/ADMIN APPLICATION Empty Re: MOD/ADMIN APPLICATION

Post  Rage Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:48 am

alright lol, get on tho...havnt seen u on
Rage
Rage
Admin

Back to top Go down