Rage Pking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speced 0ut's mod or admin application

4 posters

Go down

Speced 0ut's mod or admin application Empty Speced 0ut's mod or admin application

Post  speced 0ut Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:12 am

hi , my name is speced 0ut , witch most of u already no and this is my mod/admin app

i will never abuse power!

[b]i will not trade other poeple , as most of u no , i used to be admin and because i got demoted i still ent trading players as it will still be unfair for players , as i spawned these items as admin .

why would i like to be admin/mod on server ? - its a great server , im on most of the time , i come home from school and go on , sometimes i go out but not most of time , i really like server i think the mods/admins/co owners/owners are all good , i respect them and i am a really good staff member ,but i will understand if u dont pick me.

what would i do if i was admin/mod ? - WHAT WOULDNT I DO ?! i would help every1 , evan tho im still doing it at the moment but as admin/mod i will be able to go the extra mile and ill be able to fix every1 problems alot faster.

would i let the owner down and brake the rules ? - do u think i would rage? i mean i am really good admin - mod , and i would never brake rules , i would not trade items or buy items from other players , if some1 said to me for example " come to god wars and help " i would say "ok" and if i got good drop i would split it , because it is fair and i dont think that would be braking rules lol .

my names - speced 0ut , dark bow , rune n torso , dh pwned and more

to show my dedication to the server u can see how many accounts i have trained and how much im online , i respect all players

if some1 asks for my help for example " speced , he has killed me in wild and never gave stuff back " , i would say " the point of pk is for the loot and to make some money and get items , he is gonna loot , i am sorry if u lost ur stuff but if u dont like it then u shouldnt pk "

would i ban poeple and mute and kick for no reason ? - NO , i will give warning , if he does something wrong again after i warned him , i would kick and say last warning before mute , and then if he carrys on i will mute , if he makes a lvl 3 and starts spamming i will have to ipmute . so , thats what i would do bcuz i think that thats reasonable.

THANKS for reading my app , speced 0ut , i totaly understand if u dont make me staff after u demoted me. thanks anyway Very Happy
speced 0ut
speced 0ut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Speced 0ut's mod or admin application Empty Re: Speced 0ut's mod or admin application

Post  Rage Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:42 pm

I love ur application lmao...and all ur colorful posts.

thx for posting...and try to be more active on forums...

ill talk to mods bout this application
Rage
Rage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Speced 0ut's mod or admin application Empty Re: Speced 0ut's mod or admin application

Post  speced 0ut Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:17 pm

ok Very Happy ill try be more active ,but client lags when im on forum at same time :S and im mostly on server
speced 0ut
speced 0ut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Witch pk u Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:44 am

good app. good luck.

Witch pk u

Back to top Go down

Post  speced 0ut Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:49 am

thanks for support , and thanks rage , i love the colourfull post aswell
speced 0ut
speced 0ut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cookislander Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:02 am

yea go speced!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooooo gl brother
cookislander
cookislander

Back to top Go down

Post  Witch pk u Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:08 am

good luck spec :DD, I think your app is very pretty

Witch pk u

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down