Rage Pking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RULES/CONSEQUENCES!!!!! MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

RULES/CONSEQUENCES!!!!! MUST READ!!!!!!!!!! Empty RULES/CONSEQUENCES!!!!! MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Rage Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:12 pm

AS I CAN SEE, MANY PEOPLE MIGHT WANT TO TRY AND SCAM..

1) NO SCAMMING.
2) MUST BE ONLINE AT ALL TIMES WHEN DOING A SERVICE FOR SOME1
3) MUST ALWAYS BE IN CONTACT WITH EACH OTHER
4) MUST MAKE UR OWN PRICE/TIME FOR THE SERVICE
5) MUST HAVE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS/ITEMS NEEDED FOR A SERVICE
6) ALWAYS CHANGE UR PASSWORD AFTER A SERVICE HAS BEEN FINISHED WITH THE COMMAND ::changepassword
7) CONTACT AN ADMIN VIA THE GAME, FORUMS, OR MSN[RAGEPKING@LIVE.COM] IF ANYTHING WENT WRONG, AND WE WILL HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Cool NO MIDDLE MEN OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT
9) IF SOMETHING DID "HAPPEN" U MUST PROVIDE PROOF TO SUPPORT YOURSELF OR ELSE WE WONT TAKE ACTION

CONSEQUENCES:
1) IPBANNED AUTOMATICALLY
2) IPBANNED FROM FORUMS AUTOMATICALLY

SIMPLE AS THAT..NO FURTHER QUESTIONS =]

HAPPY USER SERVICES!

3)
Rage
Rage
Admin

Back to top Go down

RULES/CONSEQUENCES!!!!! MUST READ!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: RULES/CONSEQUENCES!!!!! MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!

Post  the1337legend Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:02 am

i dont think u listed this but i think it'd help a ton

-remember the name of who is providing a service for you
-if you dont feel trusted in that person, get a mod or admin if you feel comfortable, dont always feel obligated and dont get sucked in to what they say
- simply if you have been scammed of a service ( e.g does fire cape changes pass etc) contact any mod or admin immediatly wether it be by msn or on the forums and list their name and date that the service was being preformed.
- if you want a garunteed ban of that person, film it ( i suggest downloading hypercam2 for free and using that)
-if you are scammed but not hacked ( no items but still have the acc), you have filmed it and ruben garunteed there are two seperate i.ps ( so if someone did hack you, not setting a self scam for me[see further on for details]) i may be able to get most of some of your items back, but not to the extreme of something like 10 dfs 10 of all barrows 10 phats 10 of all gs's, i can give using my supplies mabye 25-80% of the items back depending on the cost and the stock i have. i will need to confirm with ruben about this and i will put a post up for appeals of lost items and list what you truly need back( this will say comfirmed if its confirmed- unconfirmed) i gope this will prevent most of you from quitting and keep most of you on the server Wink
- also try to only request a service to someone you trust or know is popular amungst many other people, ask around, mabye other people can tell you if its safe or not)

if this is not of any value to you ruben go ahead and remove if not keep it andill work on the item return post if i get your permission first of course.

anyways, merry christmas and have a happy and fun time on ragepking, enjoy it while you still got it ;D
the1337legend
the1337legend

http://www.shadowtips.synthasite.com/

Back to top Go down

RULES/CONSEQUENCES!!!!! MUST READ!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: RULES/CONSEQUENCES!!!!! MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Dark Pheonix Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:33 am

lol mike i got scammed 5000k sgs Razz think i could get %20 of that back? rofl...
im just kidding
Dark Pheonix
Dark Pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down