Rage Pking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin App ( ruben ur nvr on so i cant ask the req but ill post what i kno)

5 posters

Go down

Admin App ( ruben ur nvr on so i cant ask the req but ill post what i kno) Empty Admin App ( ruben ur nvr on so i cant ask the req but ill post what i kno)

Post  the1337legend Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:49 am

well i always have wanted to become an admin for this server in particular, the staff is excellent excpept for the extremly large arguements over admins spawning stuff for peepz

1) as most of you know im very active in the server
2) i get along with most people ( hense most, i h8 ppl that cheat on the server, so if ur one of em, u kno)
3)Im respectful to almost all admins/mods cept scrixi i mess around with him often and as he does to me... (mith drags..ss.-.-...)
4)ive played this server almost since it first came out
5) ive goten about 12 people onto this server, my attempt at advertising on supercheats failed but managed 4 people off it b4 being closed and deleted due to threat reasons
6)i never cheat or dont abuse the mod powers i have. the one time i did it was to an x logger and everyone i've muted is for a damn good reason and due too many complaints from people you deserve it ( x logging, spamming, threatening and swearing ur head off)
7)I hope Ruben has enough trust me for knowin him for 2 years now not just from this server and msn but rs too .. ros :'(
Cool um basically it,i kno there will people ppl voting against me or trying to not make me admin because they are poor sports and have to take their anger out on me by their own actions.

pce, gl with the decisions XD merry x mas peplz
the1337legend
the1337legend

http://www.shadowtips.synthasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Admin App ( ruben ur nvr on so i cant ask the req but ill post what i kno) Empty Re: Admin App ( ruben ur nvr on so i cant ask the req but ill post what i kno)

Post  Dark Pheonix Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:25 am

u got my vote mike, if it even matters lol...

Im a nobody :{

Back to the closet in vetal possition!!!!!
Dark Pheonix
Dark Pheonix

Back to top Go down

Admin App ( ruben ur nvr on so i cant ask the req but ill post what i kno) Empty Vote

Post  Devilw Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:50 am

u got my vote mate!
i know u deserve it

Devilw

Back to top Go down

Admin App ( ruben ur nvr on so i cant ask the req but ill post what i kno) Empty Re: Admin App ( ruben ur nvr on so i cant ask the req but ill post what i kno)

Post  the1337legend Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:05 am

thx ur like 8th person to tell me that XD

too bad i probably wont happen :S
the1337legend
the1337legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Lian Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:19 am

Gl M8

hope YOu Get =]

Rag3
Lian
Lian

Back to top Go down

Post  Witch pk u Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:19 am

even though you weren't nice to me,

you still have my vote and you would make a good admin

Witch pk u

Back to top Go down

Post  the1337legend Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:36 am

XD awesome thanks guys, and sorry witch bout the ss thing,i rlly am, i guess uwerre right, i was just jealous Embarassed
the1337legend
the1337legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down